The remove module cmdlet removes the msonline cmdlets from the session but it does not uninstall the module connect to azure ad before you can run any of the cmdlets discussed in this article you must first connect to your online service to do so run the cmdlet connect msolservice at the windows powershell command prompt you will then be . Introduction in recent months microsoft has changed the distribution method for the msonline powershell modules from the use of the msi self contained download to exclusively having it installed from the online gallery via the install module cmdlets unfortunately not every windows based operating system that you might be working from has the latest and greatest version of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.